Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport
US$101
US$94
US$110
US$103
Wingate by Wyndham Bridgeport(Bridgeport)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$124
US$116
US$116
US$109
All reviewsthursday nightnice bonussmall kitchenettelong term stayfull size fridgepots and pansassistant managerbusiness travelfront deskkitchen areaslidersstaff was friendlyroom was spacious and cleanbeautiful propertyoil gasdefinitely stay here againhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The staff was very friendly and accommodating; the room was extremely clean and comfortable. This is the first hotel in which I've felt comfortable enough to actually use the coffee maker. They also have nice bath supplies. I'll definitely stay here again. Thank you for everything and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Ice makers are at ends of halls and are easily heard in nearby rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Sheila B, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Happy to hear you feel at home with us, we look forward to seeing you again.
Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Rooms are amazing, small kitchenette, great bathrooms, large television, extremely clean and quiet. Good location. Very very pleased will definitely stay again If in the area. Beds a little more firm that I am use to but still very comfortable.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Happy to hear how much you like the rooms, it's nice to be able to cook in the room and not always eating out. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Nice motel. I have been staying in the area weekly this past month and decided to try something different this past week. I am glad I switched and also made my reservations for this week before I left. The hot items for breakfast were not hot when I came down to eat at 7am. I would like to have a complimentary bottle of water in my room as the other motels I have been in have being doing.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for giving us a try, sorry there was an issue with breakfast. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

We had a very good stay. The staff was very helpful in reserving our rooms and keeping us together. Thank you for the good service.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Sheila B, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad to hear we meet your needs. Hope your Christmas was a great one, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

This is a newer hotel. The guy at the front desk, David was friendly. I asked for a first floor room, since they didn't have a king on the first floor, he updated us to a suite. They had chili for supper, but we already picked something up. Everything was very nice, I can see why they have a perfect 5.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Sheila B, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for letting me know that David took care of you. Hopefully the next time you come through you can have dinner here with us. Thank you again!