All reviewspancake machinehi expresscinnamon rollsfront deskpowdered eggswonderful nights sleepcomplimentary coffee and tearoom was exceptionally cleanyoung man at the deskopen until pmtgi fridaysstayed for one nightgreat hotelnice breakfastking size bedminute drivelate at night
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The room was very nice, clean and no problem there. Checkin was great, speedy and friendly. Typical room furnishings and quality for a Holiday Inn Express. The pool was nice and it was great to be able to relax in a hot tub. We enjoyed the stay until the next morning. Breakfast left ALOT to be desired. Slow service, cold coffee, no creamer, gross powdered eggs. You can do better HI Express! I'm dropping my rating due to such a terrible experience my family had at breakfast. Until then, we were very happy with the stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Steven B,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am glad to know you liked the service you received and the room you had. I would like to apologize that our breakfast items was not to your liking. I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. Thank you for staying and I hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night for business. The room was clean and quiet. Staff was professional and accommodating. We did not make it to breakfast early enough but coffee and milk was available. Even one employee asked if we would like juice. Very nice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Stayed: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I have stayed in many HI Express over the years and most are similar in quality of rooms, decor, and amenities and it is difficult to rate one vs another. The one variable that can be measured is the service and friendliness of the hotel staff. During our stay at this hotel, we did experience slow service during breakfast. Even though the breakfast room was not crowded, the decaf coffee containers were empty, and there were no attendants to be seen for at least 10 minutes. We asked at the front desk, and several minutes someone appeared and took the empty containers in the back room. Five or ten minutes later, the decaf coffee arrived. I don't like to be trivial, but the breakfast service was not up to par. Otherwise, the hotel was fine and lived up to HI standards.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear noraden,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased to know you liked the friendliness of our staff. On the other hand, I am sorry for the experience you had with the service you received and the quality of coffee we serve. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service we provide. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGServic

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Our room was clean with any and all the amenities you might need when travelling. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the breakfast that is included in the price rivals any that we have had. There is an indoor pool and facilities for meetings with fairly large groups. Since it is very close to the highway, it's an excellent stop for those travelling on. However, when I checked the website just a moment ago, I noticed that the price I got only after I asked for a CARP or CAA discount was the same that is advertised on line.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Becky R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you so much for the detailed review!! We really do appreciate your comments and rely heavily on our guest feedback to let us know what we are doing right and where we need to improve. I do apologize as I cannot see what was advertised in the past but our rates can fluctuate daily. I am happy to hear that our desk staff was able to price match the advertised rate for you. We hope you will visit us again the next time you are in our area!