Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2019

Our host Battie met us with a cup of tea after a long day of walking on the Beara Way. The hosts’s home was lovely, comfortable and clean, and breakfast was very tasty. Eyeries is lovely, and this would be a great place to stay for a few days.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2019

I had a lovely stay at this B&B. The owners were wonderful and took very good care of me. They drove me to town on a rainy day and made a pack lunch for me. The rooms were clean and quite, and the shower was hot with good water pressure. The food was great and they made a full Irish breakfast if you so desired it. On another day I walked to town which was a short walk. I can't say enough about the owners they really took good care of me and I gave them a hug when I left.

Room tip: best owners
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

Formanes Bed and Breakfast was the best choice we could have made! Rosarie was very welcoming and her home is beautiful! This location is perfectly situated, close to the sea, the mountains....so very many antiquities...and adventures galore! A very comfortable room awaited us as well as a delicious breakfast the next morning. We hope to return. Susan and Mark

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018

There was just nothing not to like here- hosts, room, views, breakfast were just fantastic. As we were going out for dinner/drinks, they even offered to pick us up later! B&Bs don't get much better than this...

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Formaneshouse, Owner at Formanes House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2019

Thank you Chris for your fantastic review and delighted you enjoyed your stay, hopefully see you return in the future.
Best regards,
Rosarie.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

If you are doing the Beara Way or Wild Atlantic Way, treat yourself to a night or two in Formones House B & B. I arrived after a 60 km cycle on a wild wet windy day with aching muscles to find a warm welcome from Rosarie and Battie's son Barry, he made me tea with biscuits and asked if I would like to have a bath after my days cycle, I had a wonderful epsom salts bath in their Jacuzzi bath - which fully restored me. The room was really lovely, spotlessly clean and cosy with a writing desk and wonderful views over Coulagh Bay, the bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was high quality Irish and continental including home made bread, jams etc. The house is lovely and homely - as are the hosts. Altogether the very best B & B I stayed in during my two week cycle trip covering the Ring, Dingle & Beara Peninsula's. Give yourself a treat and stay here..the local 'Cindy's Gems Cafe' is also a lovely treat in the village of Eyeries - a stones throw from Rosarie and Battie's B & B.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you Bernie for your fantastic review,much appreciated and hope to see you return in the future.
Kind regards,