StayForLong
All reviews beara peninsula delicious breakfast short walk therese village host conservatory wifi pubs views house country bnb hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Coulagh house is an excellent Bed and Breakfast. The owner Therese is friendly
and very accommodating, she could not have been more helpful to our group. We
stayed for three nights. The rooms were spotless, Airy and spacious. We will be back and recommend this guest house without reservation.

Room tip: I have stayed in two different rooms in this Guesthouse and found each unique in their own way but all positive.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Gerry D
Therese O, Manager at Coulagh Bay House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you so much Gerry.Your group were a pleasure to have and hope the rest of the week went well for you.Hope to see you back again.

Therese

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Not just a top quality B&B with very friendly owners, but they went well out of their way to help me with a broken bike, on a wet Sunday during a recent cycling trip. A 4 hour round trip secured a new wheel so I could continue my journey. Thank you for your help. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave it just feels like home! Therese has a warm welcome and a kind word for all those fortunate enough to be a guest in her beautiful home. This is my third year a row going back and I won't be breaking my tradition any time soon! Just gorgeous!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Therese O, Owner at Coulagh Bay House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you so much for that lovely review.Glad you enjoyed your stay here and hopefully we will see you same time next year.:)

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed here one night on our 3-peninsula walk in southwestern Ireland. We arrived drenched after a day of hiking, and were very happy to be welcomed into this cozy, warm home for the night. Our host was friendly and helpful, our room was clean and lovely, and breakfast in the morning was bountiful and delicious.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Therese O, Owner at Coulagh Bay House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your lovely review.It was lovely having you and hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday..

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Coulagh Bay house for three nights with a group of 10 people I was driving in a tour bus. The lady of the house, Therese, could not be more welcoming to this great B&B. The en suite rooms were immaculately clean and the showers trays were larger than standard, a point greatly appreciated by my group. The view from the conservatory at the front of this house is one of the best I have seen in my 32 years as a bus operator. The breakfast was second to none and served with a smile and in timely fashion each morning. This is a great place to stay in a very special part of the world

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank adrianmE3307CN
Therese O, Owner at Coulagh Bay House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you so much Adrian for that fantastic review.I really appreciate it.They were a great group and id welcome them back any time,And As for yourself... well you fitted in with them very well .They had nothing but praise for you.
Thank you again....