Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn(Berkeley Springs)(Great Value!)
US$104
Berkeley Springs Motel(Berkeley Springs)
US$56
The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs(Berkeley Springs)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$127
Maria's Garden and Inn(Berkeley Springs)
US$95
US$90
  • Restaurant
Hancock Motel(Hancock)
US$73
US$63
US$94
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$76
US$65
US$161
US$128
US$74
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I treated my girlfriend to a romantic weekend getaway at Berkely Springs, West Virginia for her birthday. We stayed in the Champagne room, at Ambrae House. The owners, along with the rest of the staff were just fantastic! The room was very nice, and very clean, and nicely renovated, with modern amenities, while retaining a vintage charm. When we got to our room, there was a birthday card waiting for her, which was signed by the entire staff! They were so very friendly, and very accomodating, and boy did they work hard! They knew how to hustle, and hustle with a smile on their faces! Thank you, Lisa and Gary! ...and thanks to Claire, too! Oh, and our compliments to the chef! Great food as well. Breakfast was absolutely scrumptious! I honestly can't remember the last time I had home fries that good!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clayton V
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Ambrae House for a getaway weekend in July. We stayed in the Champagne room which was very comfortable and well decorated.
The porch bar on the restaurant part of the property had good guitarists playing and singing in the evenings which was very enjoyable to sit and watch.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Ambrae House was wonderful! It is hard to find a comfortable, elegant, and private bed and breakfast, however, Ambrae House satisfied all of these qualities. The owners are friendly and surprised my husband and I with a bottle of wine upon our arrival for our Anniversary weekend. We stayed in the Champagne Room which is a private getaway on the top floor of the establishment. We had wonderful prepared breakfasts in the morning as well as mouth-watering crab cakes in the evening at the in-house restaurant. Ambrae House is a great place to stay in Berkeley Springs!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Champagne Room on the top floor, great for ultimate privacy! However we got a peak at the other rooms as guests were leaving and they looked beautiful as well.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Recently spent the weekend with girls at Ambrae House and couldn't have been happier!!!! Lisa and Gary (as well as the rest of the staff) made us feel welcome and like part of the family. The place was spotless and very well decorated.
Food was wonderful and we very much enjoyed the deck bar and live entertainment.
We will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My husband stayed at Ambrae House for 2 nights in June as a couple's escape. Gary and Lisa were perfect hosts. Our room (the champagne suite) was as described in other tripadvisor reviews- just beautiful. It was romantic, clean, and tastefully decorated. The breakfast Gary prepared for us was delicious- I had an egg white omelette with fresh vegetables and cheese, accompanied with potatoes, bacon and fresh pineapple.
I would absolutely recommend it and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2012