“Great Coffee”
Review of Chocolate Moose

Chocolate Moose
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Beckley
Description: Coffee shop and ice cream parlor.
Description: Coffee shop and ice cream parlor.
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Forget Starbucks and Dunkin', this is the best real coffee in our area. I love how they rotate the different roasts and blends from day to day to give you something refreshing. The John Henry is my personal favorite tho. Oh and not to mention that the owner, Mr. Traube, might be the nicest human being I've ever met. Great place!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Good coffee, good service. They also make a good cup of tea! Limited food options. Nice place to sit and relax.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This is a family owned and operated business and it is awesome. They have a great ice cream and coffee shop, mini golf, a wonderful gift shop full of great WV collectibles. The owners are super nice and friendly people.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I have stopped in The Chocolate Mousse for many years while visiting West Virginia and I fall in love all over again with each visit!

I love the staff, who always go above and beyond to create the perfect coffee, smoothie or tea, as they take tremendous pride in doing so. I also stumble in for a scoop of ice cream and sit in the cozy and well appointed areas to watch life pass by with ease.

I've watched this place grow with miniature golf and now an indoor rock climbing wall. Kevin Traube is the owner and mastermind of The Chocolate Mousse so there's no wonder why it's so popular. Kevin is a delightful and kind soul who cares about his community and everything he does is a wonderful reflection of his genuine character. I can hardly wait to see what's next! Great job!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Its delicious smoothies and the iced chocolate Mocha is fantastic. My daughter is a Vegan and its Great for Vegan diets as well - the smoothie combinations are awesome.