“Nice place”
Review of Chocolate Moose

Chocolate Moose
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Beckley
Description: Coffee shop and ice cream parlor.
Description: Coffee shop and ice cream parlor.
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Good coffee, good service. They also make a good cup of tea! Limited food options. Nice place to sit and relax.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This is a family owned and operated business and it is awesome. They have a great ice cream and coffee shop, mini golf, a wonderful gift shop full of great WV collectibles. The owners are super nice and friendly people.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I have stopped in The Chocolate Mousse for many years while visiting West Virginia and I fall in love all over again with each visit!

I love the staff, who always go above and beyond to create the perfect coffee, smoothie or tea, as they take tremendous pride in doing so. I also stumble in for a scoop of ice cream and sit in the cozy and well appointed areas to watch life pass by with ease.

I've watched this place grow with miniature golf and now an indoor rock climbing wall. Kevin Traube is the owner and mastermind of The Chocolate Mousse so there's no wonder why it's so popular. Kevin is a delightful and kind soul who cares about his community and everything he does is a wonderful reflection of his genuine character. I can hardly wait to see what's next! Great job!!!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Its delicious smoothies and the iced chocolate Mocha is fantastic. My daughter is a Vegan and its Great for Vegan diets as well - the smoothie combinations are awesome.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

This is, hands down, my sons favorite place to go. Every time we are on Harper Road he asks if we can go or if they are open. Everyone is very nice and friendly, it would be impossible to find anything negative to say at all. We went today and everyone was busy and working and anywhere else you'd have gone unnoticed, that isn't the case here. The young lady stopped what she was doing to come help us and even made my son feel special by acknowledging he was talking to her and held conversation. So many adults act as if he doesn't exist, we've never been treated that way here, and we've been coming for 4 years. The coffee and ice cream is wonderful, miniature golf is so much fun, and I hope this place is still around for my son to take his kids one day!