“Feels Like Every Other Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #44 of 115 Restaurants in Beckley
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Beckley is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The regular Panera Bread foods. I am not a big fan of their coffee but the refills are nice if you are meeting someone to sit and talk a while. The food is in line with other Paneras and the location is good.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The food here is good (as it is at most Panera Bread locations), but the employees were more interested in talking to their friends and giving them the leftovers at the end of the day than serving the customers who actually paid for their food. Our food was placed on the ledge where you pick up, but we were not even told it was ready or that it was ours.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with the accuracy of the order for 8. Our food was hot and came out in a timely manner. The staff was nice as well. Well done today!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Panera is a great place for any meal. I love all of their food. The last time I was there I took my brother some of their wonderfully delicious cookies, since he has such a sweet tooth. I have never had a bad meal there. One of my favorites is their tomato soup. Out of this world!

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Love Panara Bread for all the pastries and breads and for the most part the friendly staff but it is a little high priced. Went there tonight for a lil comfort food, soup and a sandwich and 12 dollars later ( mind you it was just me on the ticket ) I got chicken noodle soup which was 80 % broth and a somewhat ok grilled cheese sandwich oh and a piece of bread that was cold. Had to return my silverware because it had food or whatever left on it from the washing. It is a hit or miss with this panera bread.