“Lunch”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #69 of 115 Restaurants in Beckley
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

They have 1/2price wings on Wednesday’s and they were on point yesterday,hot wings on the grill were off the hook,the bartender was very pleasant and attentive,the General Manager was our and about so I was a pleasant experience.I will be back.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This one is perfect because of the location, parking, and availability of sports on television. The food is just glorified bar food, but the wings rarely disappoint. The wait staff aren’t very attentive, but they can easily be flagged down. The beer is usually good, but there was something terrible about a draft that my table received. I don’t know if the taps are dirty or the keg was mishandled, but the beer tasted soapy and terrible. This is the first time I’ve been here in a few years. Overall, would visit again.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Never greeted, loud barmaid, obvious local place cuz the servers only talked to a few customers. I had to ask for a drink refill. Not a thank you when I paid and tipped. Wings took a while to come out too.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Well it's a no from me.

The experience started with us being unable to order mules as the bar had no vodka! Yes, a bar with no vodka. So we ordered 2 beers, and were given the flattest looking coors I have ever seen.

There then followed a very lengthy wait of about 15 minutes for our order of wings. The server left them on our table but neglected to bring any plates.

So, only go if you are happy with mediocre service.

2  Thank ostan14
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I keep asking my travel partner where he wanted to eat and every time he keep telling me Hooters. This is the first time we saw a Hooters where we were staying so we pulled right in.
The girls were cute as always! The beer was really cold and the food was good and hot. Great wings!