“Disgusting bathroom”

Add it.
Hardee's of Beckley WV
Ranked #86 of 118 Restaurants in Beckley
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Once I saw how filthy the bathroom was I couldn't eat there so I can't give a review on the food.
The paper towel dispenser was also empty.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very slow service, even in drive thru. Poor customer service. Food ok for a fast food place--Mc Donald's next store much better.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I walked in and there was only one other person in the store. I ordered the turkey burger, which came with mustard, mayo, and ketchup, and onion rings. The onion rings were cold and soggy. The condiments from the burger were all over the wrapper, which made this very difficult to eat. I do not intend to return.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We were part of a group that came into a hotel next door. Hardee's was convienent for a quick late night munchie and they actually had a decent chicken biscuit at breakfast. I hadn't had their breakfast before. My husband enjoyed his big breakfast. Your biscuits are flaky and soft unlike some of your competitors

Reviewed 3 July 2013

If you're familiar with Hardees, you'll know the menu. It's pretty much usual fast food, with a few additions. For example, they offer a fairly good turkey burger that is both tasty and lower in fat (save that for the french fries!).

The food was well prepared, the restaurant was clean and there was only one minor error-- the onion was left off my wife's turkey burger. That was quickly rectified and came with an apology and a smile.

The service was excellent and very friendly. It was nice to come in off the road and feel like we were at home.