“Great Breakfast”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #46 of 115 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This place is always packed on the weekends. The staff is friendly and the service is quick. The platters are always good and a variety is available.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The food is pretty good, although the biscuits themselves arent as good as Hardees or McDonalds. The best food offered is not the biscuits but many of the lunches, side items, sandwiches, including things like their beans and cornbread which are quite good.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were not impressed. The pics look like they use sliced cheese, but that is not the case. instead, I believe they used canned cheese and it was definitely not a great pairing on a biscuit. The girts were also very bad. They do have gravy without meat, so my wife was happily surprised, until it came out lukewarm.

The staff was very friendly and provided great customer service, but the food did not match up.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Our first time there. The $5.00 breakfast . Excellent, and filling. Now it's our favorite fast food restaurant. We will go there every time that we are in Beckley.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

My wife had the Beans & Cornbread and I had Chicken Pot Pie. Now I am a big eater but believe me,this was more them me or the wife could handle. And absolutely DELICIOUS.