“Horrible wait time”

IHOP
Ranked #19 of 114 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This was the worst service we have ever had here. We have been here several times and it has NEVER been as bad as tonight. 1 they not very busy but yet we had wait 10 minutes to get someone’s attention to seat us. There were people waiting to pay as well. 2. We ordered our food and waited 35 mins for our food and we were not even checked on one time. When we were the server forgot about my refill and my meal was wrong and my husband’s pancakes were not even prepared. 3. Sent my food back because it was wrong waited another 10 mins and still no pancakes in that time frame. When they brought my food it was right and they even remembered my husbands pancakes and my refill came about a minute later. You would have thought they would have adjusted the bill due to the wait time but my husband had to bring it up. We were about ready to walk out after waiting for food for 30 mins we should have.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

On my way home to MI from SC I saw a sign for IHOP so we stopped. We split a six egg steak omelette and hash browns then even ordered the pancakes. Never been to an IHOP before so I was hoping the food was really yummy. It most definitely was! The waitress was a peach and the coffee was fresh.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Love breakfast at this place. The staff is nice and the food always great. Close to the interstate in Beckley.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Nom nom nom!!!!

Breakfast was excellent and we had the best waitress!

Will definitely go back the next time in town!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We stopped on a weekend that 40,000 Boy Scouts were in town. The IHOP was going to be feeding several hundred the next morning starting at around 4am or something. Learned all this from the manager who was very attentive to us but also his staff. Very pleasant experience. Enjoyed talking with staff and the french toast was awesome!
Restaurant was very clean.