“American food”

Bob Evans
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Disappointed because based on previous ratings I was expecting great American food. Just average in my opinion. I had the meat loaf with home fries and broccoli. The home fries were very oily and my plate had a pool of oil surrounding the under cooked potatoes. The meat loaf was not very flavourful but good with the sweet tomato based topping. The broccoli was the best part. Decent portions. The accompanied pumpkin bread was excellent. My companion had the roasted turkey dinner with mashed potatoes and broccoli. He enjoyed his meal. Don’t know if it was the time in the evening ~ 8 pm, but the cashier was cleaning the bathroom when we went to the counter to pay!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Wife and I eat here a lot cause it's close to home. Good food and plenty of it to fit a good appetite. Good and fast service too. A great place to eat.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my husband and Dad. My husband got the wrong meal and my Dad ordered the smaller portion of turkey dinner for $7.99 but when we got the check they charged him for a full meal for $10.49. I strongly recommend eating elsewhere, but if you do choose this horrible location, pay close attetion to your check not that it does any good. My Dad mentioned at the register the pay difference and was given an apology and asked what he wanted them to do. The correct response would have been an apology and "let me adjust that for you".

1  Thank ChellyLee
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice looking restaurant that unlike CB or IHOP has wifi
So I can read a newspaper online. We ordered the multigrain pancakes which was a fraud. They sprinkled some nuts and grain on top of the buttermilk pancakes. On the plus side they kept coming around to refill the coffee. Give them 3.5 stars for ambiance and wifi.

1  Thank bsorge
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Very friendly staff. Food was excellent. Service was great. Convenient location. Good prices. Will return when in the area.