“Great customer service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 December 2017

My mother and I stopped for a nice lunch. The restaurant offers a cafeteria-style layout, but a variety of hot dishes, deli sandwiches, and fresh fruits/salads. There are also great looking desserts.

While we were there, three different employees came to our table inquiring if everything was okay. My mother's coffee wasn't very hot so they promptly replaced it.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

we stopped here last week this place shows the history behind west Virginia the coal railway the glass that's made here wood carvings not good for small kids to much that could break everyone should stop here

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Wonderful choices !!
Full entrees & sides or sandwiches , soup, etc. The salmon was excellent as was the pulled bbq pork.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We have stopped here many times on our way to vacations in the Carolinas but this is the first time we have had a meal that we thought was exceptional and wanted to write about it. The fried chicken and the sides of green beans and mashed potatoes were delicious. Hope they have this choice the next time we stop by.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

A place for a lot of regional arts and craftsman ship. Some of the exhibits were very interesting but generally I just got a tourist trap atmosphere from it. We didn't eat there because it was just a food court with one stand serving food from a steam tray. We opted to eat just down the street at Pasquale's. A local Italian place. The food there was very good with large portions. I only went to Tamarack because we were staying in that area for a fall foliage trip and my wife had heard about it and wanted to check it out. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there.

Date of visit: October 2017