“Just an average experience in dining”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 115 Restaurants in Beckley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Time of day: c-2pm.
Stopped in for a late lunch snack to tide us over til supper. Greeted by polite waitress (not hostess) who tried to seat us immediately, but didn't seem sure as to where. Finally asked if a nearby booth was ok and we agreed; turned out they had to clear off and clean the table first. Then we were seated. Shortly thereafter a waitress came and took the beverage orders. Short time later returned with beverages and took our order (she seemed to me a little irritated). Wife ordered wings; said were good. I ordered Soup (French Onion) and salad (not a salad bar ). Salad was good; Soup was very good...very hot, and remained so as I alternated between my two selections throughout our meal. Place was a bit noisy with somewhat loud music, typical of the many eating places nowadays. Hard to make conversation.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We had about a 30 minute wait but it was a Saturday night. We were given samples while waiting. The waiter was awesome, the food was excellent and the atmosphere was great. We would go back again.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We were tired and super hungry and did not want any surprises. We were very happy with our experience at this Outback. We sat in the bar area. Our server was friendly & helpful. Everything came out fresh and in a timely manner. Cooked to perfection as well. Just what we needed after a day on the road!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Again typical of the chain and it could be any Outback in the USA, food good and a lot of choice, the bar staff, Shauna, Beverley and Stefanie were really good and I suppose with everything set by the franchise it is the staff that make the difference

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This restaurant did not meet expectations for an Outback. Service was very slow which disappointing compared to other Outbacks we have gone to. Blooming onion was very good. My wife's dinner was good, but my pasta was average at best and really did not meet my expectations. Foster's beer was excellent.