“food quality”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Wife had the oyster meal found shells in two of her oysters which she said almost felt like she might of hurt her teeth. Asked to speak to the manager which server recomended manager said bad time of year for oysters then why would you serve them. Did not or ask about reduced price which is okay but first time eating there and last. Good Luck on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Gals at the hotel recommended this place for really good Italian food. Well, it was just ok in our book. The portions were large but lacked the flavor you look for in good Italian food. The salad dressing was great. Would have bought a bottle to go if we weren’t on a long rode trip. Waitress was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for supper during our road trip home from Florida. We had ice tea and garlic bread, my husband ordered shrimp scampi which came with a side salad, and I ordered chicken parmesan with fettuccine and came with side salad. Our bill was $45. I could not eat 1 of the 2 chicken breasts that came with my meal. You get very large portions here. We will definitely stop in here again when we come through this area. 10+ restaurant!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The salad and pasta were excellent. The service was a little erratic, where they would come over initially a few times and then we didn't see them when we finished our meal. They had over decorated for Christmas and it was way toooooo much to see all of the decor and hear holiday music before Thanksgiving.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My wife and I had dinner here during a stay-over on a recent trip. Service was very good with a real welcoming environment: friendly, cordial, personable, and attentive. The food was excellent: veal marsala and eggplant parmesan. Both very flavorful, hot, and large portions (veal could actually be smaller portion). Definitely need to order the breadsticks as they are baked fresh and seasoned wonderfully. Small, but adequate and fairly priced wine list.

Been to Pasquale's? Share your experiences!