“This is a Nice Place to Get a Burger”
Review of Cook Out

Cook Out
Ranked #38 of 115 Restaurants in Beckley
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We moved here from NC and there were Cook Outs everywhere. This is the biggest we have been to and we like the way it feels very much like a cabin inside. The food is good and the meals are large for the price. I will go back.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Stopped here when passing through Beckley heading home. This restaurant has better burgers than other fast food places. There hush puppies are the best I have ever eaten anywhere. You can get a combo for $5-6 dollars. My brother loved there milkshakes. There are many kinds to select from here.There bathroom was clean as was the restaurant. Atmosphere is casual and you eat on picnic type tables. Manager was very nice and told us about the chain. If I had money I would buy a franchise and open one where I live!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Wish there was a way to give this place a zero! Opened my meal, found a hair. Took it back to the cashier, was given a replacement meal. Sat down to eat the replacement meal, opened the box and there was a hair!!! Took the meal back & requested to speak with a manager. The manager gave double the cost of the meal back to me, saying that he accepted 100% of the responsibility, as an employee "in the back" didn't have a hat on. Finding hair in 2 different meals is absolutely ridiculous. We will never eat at this place again!!

1  Thank Lesley T
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I first heard about this when I was out with one of my sons and his buddies in Blacksburg, VA. I was so impressed with it that I had to take my family to one. This is the first time we have eaten at one and it is something we will want to go in and eat as we were told they play Christian music. We love the cups.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Stopped here on a Sunday afternoon, part of our party arrived 10-15 minutes ahead of the other and in between a Sunday School group of about 25 people came it. This could have been very unfortunate, but the staff handled the line quickly and our group was reunited before long. Good food, good price.

Been to Cook Out? Share your experiences!