All reviews breakfast room breakfast lady waffles would stay here again off the highway refrigerator and microwave snow storm night's rest nice place to stay hot breakfast myrtle beach halfway point value for the money hard boiled eggs free breakfast great stop bed was comfortable
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place looks like it’s been here for 50 years with minimal updates. However it was comfortable and clean. The internet worked good and the ac was great. Good location. Close to everything. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank davidcU8637IU
Devorea S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for reviewing our hotel concerning your recent visit. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. Our staff works very hard to ensure that we provide each and every guest with exceptional service and a clean comfortable room. I am happy to report that we are currently planning a renovation very soon.

Again thank you for the review we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel deserves a 5+ rating. There were issues with the equipment and accommodations and the staff immediately responded in a positive, accommodating, professional manner. They were great from the maid, to the kitchen staff, to the front desk staff.

Our family reunion will be in Beckley again. We will be back. Thank you from me and my 92 year old mother

1  Thank Chicqueta B
Devorea S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing our hotel regarding your recent visit I am very happy to hear that our staff provided you with great service. I am very excited to share your comments with our staff as it will serve as encouragement for our continuing efforts to provide exceptional service and a clean comfortable room.

Again thank you for sharing we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Loved the hotels hospitality and staff. Nice rooms and breakfast. Check in was fast and easy, checkout was fast too. Rooms were clean, cozy and quiet. Enjoyed our stay and will be back for our next trip.

1  Thank EDF23
Devorea S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for reviewing our hotel regarding your recent visit. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed our staff and your accommodations. Our staff works very hard to ensure that we are providing each guest with exceptional service and a clean comfortable room.I am very excited to share your feedback with our staff as it will serve as encouragement to our team.

Again thank you for sharing your experience with us we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Nice staff, clean room, close to everything you could need. Had a nice time with family and was provided everything we needed. Easy check in and out. I use the Choice Hotels app for reservations, and have never had any issues. I will definitely use this hotel again when in the area.

1  Thank Beamest1991

Dear Family

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your visit with us and that our staff has provided you with great service and a clean comfortable room. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to see what we need to improve and what we are doing right.

Again thank you for your feedback we look forward to your next visit to Beckley.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff was very friendly, room was very clean, well appointed and updated with modern furniture, granite counter in bathroom, motel has a nice pool and free breakfast, free WiFi. Motel is very close to the interstate and to Tamarac.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ErnestR392
Devorea S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Beckley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Ernest

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel regarding your recent visit to our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff provided you with great service and a clean comfortable room. I am very excited to share your review with our staff.

Again thank you for sharing your experience we look forward to your next visit.