US$153
US$127
US$146
US$137
Best Western Huntington Mall Inn(Barboursville)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
Red Roof Inn Huntington(Huntington)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$59
Econo Lodge(Huntington)
US$78
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$116
US$104
Priceline
US$93
All reviewshot tubfront deskyogurthuntington mallbed was comfortablemini fridgeenjoyed the indoor pooleggs sausagethe actual hoteltypical roomstaff was friendly and accommodatinga wonderful place to stayhotel offerssoccer tournamentfresh towelslocation is greatup to date
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I stayed one night on my road trip. I didn't arrive very early. My impression writing this 2 days later after 2 more hotels is this. It was clean and comfortable. The desk staff was pleasant. The parking was very close. The breakfast was typical hotel with some protein and fresh fruit but lots of carbs. The only thing I disliked is there was no fridge in my room. I asked but they said it didn't have it. I see from photos there are some rooms with them.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Northwomn
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stopped here on our way home from vacation. This was a good choice for an overnight stay! Upon first checking in, they had placed us in a room. As soon as we walked into the room, we could smell that someone had smoked in this room (it was a non-smoking room). We went back down to Kendrick, the desk clerk and explained the situation. He was great. Switched out rooms and thanked us for letting him know about the situation.

The new room was good. Everything was clean--including the shower/tub (an often neglected part when hotels remodel their rooms)! The bed was comfortable and the noise was minimal. We didn't get to try breakfast because by the time we went down, the area was full, but I did see they had the waffle maker, along with some extra hot food (I would guess eggs & sausage).

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saxsellers
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Overall, the hotel was clean and the breakfast was good. But we were there for 4 nights and the whirlpool was broken when we arrived and still broken when we left. After a very long drive, we were looking forward to the whirlpool.

In the bathroom was a sign that said the linens are only changed every 3 days unless you requested it to be done more frequently. This was fine - we certainly didn't need it more frequently. But not only were our linens not changed on the 3rd day, our room wasn't even touched. We left at about 7:30 that morning and returned after 10:00 pm - plenty of time for them to change our linens and give us fresh towels.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Comfort Inn Barboursville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear Flossie4567,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Comfort Inn Barboursville. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay, especially our complimentary breakfast and cleanliness. However, I apologize for the inconvenience of our hot tub being unavailable and for your room not receiving service. Your comments have been shared with my team to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope we will have another chance to host you in the future.

Jason T.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This hotel was a good find! We had spent 9 hours on the road and were travel weary. The front desk clerk checked us in and informed us they had cleaned the carpets and they might not be dry yet. She gave us packages of slippers to wear instead of going barefoot. We appreciated the thoughtfulness. Room was clean, towels thick and fluffy and the bed was comfortable. A nice breakfast was available and good price rooms.

Stayed: April 2017
3  Thank Sharon V
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We were in town for a soccer tournament the hotel was clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast was pretty good and included waffles, which always makes the kids happy. The pool was surprisingly big for a chain hotel pool.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family