“A Hidden Gem!”

Comfort Inn Barboursville
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Barboursville
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Our soccer team recently stayed here for four nights during the Region 1 Championship tournament. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. Any request we had was graciously accommodated. They went above and beyond to help us get rooms for an additional night. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone in the Barboursville area.

Plenty of restaurants/food options within walking distance -- and don't hesitate to ask the staff for suggestions!

Room Tip: First floor can be noisy due to the breakfast/social area in the lobby
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Loretta K
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Barboursville

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Hotel is located right off I64 and is surrounded by plenty of restaurants and shopping, yet it is tucked away in the back so it is quiet. I stayed in a King Suite and my room was clean and spacious. the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast area is small with limited seating but I guess it is fine for that size of a hotel. Breakfast items were typical of most hotels and the breakfast host kept things well stocked. I will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank sunflwrgirl13
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We came to Barboursville so my husband could watch our nephew in the state wrestling competition. I came to shop and lounge in the pool. when we got to the hotel there was a sign at the check in that the pool was being remodeled. I had no idea. This is why i picked this hotel while my in-Iaws stayed at the Hampton Inn that did not have a pool other wise we would have stayed at their hotel since my husband was riding with then and they had to come and get him each day. We were told at desk that it was on their website but i told them i had made the reservation through another source. I was highly disappointed and she gave me $10 off the room but my thought was to be in the pool while my husband was at the match. The pool was to have been opened when we got there she said but the part was stuck in Chicago. This was a nice hotel although it had a very small parking lot. loved that it was close to all the shopping.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Comfort Inn Barboursville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear TammyBrian6,
Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Inn Barboursville. I am glad to hear you liked our hotel and location. However, I am very sorry for the pool being down and for the inconvenience it caused for you. We hope to have another chance to host you again in the future so you may take advantage of all of the hotels amenities.

Jason T.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are very clean and the down comforters on the beds are delightful and comfy. There is quite the selection for breakfast from eggs with cheese and salsa to chocolate chip fresh waffles as well as yogurt, fruits and cereals. Above all was the hospitality, The managers and housekeepers for exceptional. They took great care of me and my disabled mother while we where in town for my fathers funeral. They also took great care to welcome my sweet little puppy to their home away from home. I was very pleased with all the amenities here and even extended my stay a couple extra days.

Room Tip: we stayed on the first floor, which was great for my disabled mother
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky S
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Friendly people; nice, spacious, comfortable rooms. A good place to check in early and the day and hang out in the area. The Huntington Mall is just across the street, and there are a number of other shops and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Barboursville
1.0 km away
13.8 km away
Hampton Inn Huntington University Area
14.4 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Huntington

Been to Comfort Inn Barboursville? Share your experiences!