US$124
US$116
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$145
US$137
Best Western Huntington Mall Inn(Barboursville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
Red Roof Inn Huntington(Huntington)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$104
Priceline
US$98
US$93
All reviewshot tubhuntington mallyogurtbed was comfortablemini fridgeenjoyed the indoor pooleggs sausagethe actual hoteltypical roomstaff was friendly and accommodatingwent out of her waya wonderful place to stayhotel offerssoccer tournamentwithin walking distancestores and restaurantsfresh towels
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Friendly people; nice, spacious, comfortable rooms. A good place to check in early and the day and hang out in the area. The Huntington Mall is just across the street, and there are a number of other shops and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Attempted to check in to this hotel with my father, a military veteran. When we told the clerk, Rodney, that we would be paying with cash, he informed me that they do not accept cash - only credit. What????? Since when is American cash from a veteran not acceptable?????? It is unbelievable to me that this is actually a policy at ANY hotel. If this is truly a policy of Choice Hotels, then they just lost a customer forever. Not everyone likes to use credit. We stayed instead at the Best Western where not only was the room less expensive, but our cash was welcome.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Comfort Inn Barboursville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear Claudia W,
Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Inn Barboursville. I apologize for your dissatisfaction with our payment options and for any inconvenience this caused. While we do require a credit or debit card at the time of check in, we leave the option to pay cash at the time of check out available to our guests. We hope that you will allow us a chance to host you in the future, when your travels bring you to the area.

Debbie T.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I only encountered one problem while staying at this hotel on Saturday, April 9th.
The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The lighting in the bathroom was very dim but the it was also clean. The staff was friendly. The pool and hot tub is where the problems were. You could not enjoy the area because of kids that were out of control and the parents doing nothing about them. I was sitting in the hot tub and six children ranging in age from 3 to 8 were in splashing and diving and kicking me and my sister, We informed the front desk and they attempted to control the situation but the parents are to blame for not controlling their children. They have an adult only swim time, but from 11 p.m. to midnight is kinda late. Overall I would recommend this hotel but don't know if I will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2016

My family of 4 stopped here for a one night stay. I booked online just moments before entering the lobby because we wanted to survey the neighborhood just a little bit before deciding whether to stay or not. The front desk receptionist quickly located the reservation and checked us in in the early afternoon. The 2 queen bed room (on the 2nd floor) was very satisfactory and bed & pillows were comfortable. The room looked like it had been updated. The only complaint about the room I had was that it smelled a little musty. The other item I would like to note for future visitors is that this room did not have a microwave oven or refrigerator -- in case that's a deal-breaker for you. On this particular trip, we didn't need either of these items, so I didn't inquire any further. Wi-Fi worked great.

This hotel also has a nicely heated indoor pool, hot tub, exercise room, and free breakfast. The pool was a great temperature, and I was informed it is a "salt water" pool and therefore no chlorine. The pool is a little less than 4' deep in all areas. The exercise room had 1 elliptical and 2 treadmills along with a water dispenser. Everything in the room was in good working order. We did have a little bit of trouble as our key cards to enter the building, pool, and exercise room sometimes didn't work. And, my husband needed to request towels in the pool area as they were all gone upon our arrival. Minor issues, of course, and the staff quickly remedied.

The breakfast was as expected and included scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage links, waffle maker, cereal & oatmeal, breakfast breads, milk/juice/coffee, fruit cups, applesauce cups, and yogurt. Food quantities were plentiful and maintained by friendly staff.

One other item ... this hotel allows pets. I think this is the first hotel I've ever stayed at that allows this, so I was caught a bit off-guard when I saw a dog being walked down the hallway. We didn't have any issues with this either way but good to know especially if you are looking for a hotel that allows pets.

And, last, this hotel is situated right next to Huntington Mall, so there is plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sales513
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

First time traveling with pet. They were so accommodating. The room was clean, bed was comfortable (and I am very picky) ....ALL employees were so very nice. Our little Buddy enjoyed all the attention ! Only charge the pet fee once whereas others charged the extra fee each night

Stayed: March 2016