“Pizza Oasis”

HopTown wood firedPizza
Ranked #58 of 322 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Visited here while staying at a nearby casino and glad I did. Pizza is fantastic with a very thin yet soft crust. Had the Italian Plougboy which was one of the top pizza’s of the thousands I’ve eaten coast to coast. The boysenberry bluebird ale was awesome as well.
The upbeat atmosphere couldn’t be better with a friendly staff and nice owners who obviously took great pride in their business.
I will definitely be back next time through town.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Hoptown is located right off the highway and if you didn't know exactly what you were looking for I doubt you'd even know you passed it. I went there for my first time this year in September and was blown away by not only the woodfired pizza AND COOKIES but the atmosphere and friendly staff really make this little pizza place somewhere my boyfriend and I are always wanting to take a trip to visit. If you like pizza and beer and/or cider I highly recommend you make a stop to enjoy this custom made, hop covered pizza! I wish I was there eating now!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

If you want a great pizza that gets away from the normal generic pizza this is the place.
We had the Pep Pep Peroni pizza 9".
This is the place folks. The pepperoni was the big round size. Not the little small size that you get at them national chair pizza places.
The dough was not thin but not thick. Just the right size. But, I think what made it so favorable, was the fact it was made on fire wood.
The pizza was delicious.
We went to the one place that is located on 2560 Donald Wapato Road. Wapato,WA.
Go south on I-82, take exit 44, then turn left and it right there on you left. Give it a try. Glad we stop and give it a try. It's worth it.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We ate at the restaurant off of exit 44 on I-82. They have a small menu but it is really good. Their outdoor seating is really nice and on a day when it was in the 90's still at 7pm, we were really appreciative that we could sit outside with our dog.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Although I am not a fan of weird idea pizzas Hoptown is different. The pizza still lacks pizzazz yet has a unique flavor. Don't expect to get your staple pizzas as blueberry pizza and sun dried tomatoes rule here.

Been to HopTown wood firedPizza? Share your experiences!