“Birchfield catered wedding”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Brad Masset catered our daughter's wedding at Hackett Ranch (Yakima) 6/4/16. Despite 97 degrees and off-site location, Brad presented a 5-star meal for our 120 guests. ONLY compliments were heard: "BEST wedding food ever; BEST seasonings on salmon and chicken; the only salmon that trumps Brad's salmon is what I catch and prep straight from the ocean/river." Brad's wait-staff was efficient and thorough; they served without intrusion to conversations. Overall, our experience from food to service to clean-up was SUPERIOR. Without reservation, I would recommend Brad's Birchfield Manor food and service to anyone seeking a first-rate meal and dining experience. Laurel Krueger

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Food is excellent and presentation! Very intimate setting! Favorite place to take friends and family.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 8 February 2015

I've loved this place over the years. it's expensive but the food is always good. The only problem is that they need to change it up a bit because it seems the dessert's etc. are the same as they were 20 years ago. I will say that it's a great place to go for a Christmas Dinner.

Date of visit: December 2014
1  Thank Dale F
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Manor was a delightful dining experience for my elderly father and me. The dining room is very well appointed with very comfortable seating and spacing of the tables that allows for reasonable privacy in the open room. They presented a four course fixed price meal - chef's choice on everything except for the main entrée of which there were five choices including King salmon, beef, lamb and prawns. I selected the King salmon which was baked in a pastry. It was a very ample serving of salmon and was delicious. The service was very professional as was the pacing of the meal. Everything was first class and of the highest quality. My only comment is that the potatoes were overly salty. Otherwise, the dinner was impeccable. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2014
2  Thank PhilS1742
Reviewed 23 July 2014

There were only five couples at the restaurant when we went. It was a very nice, intimate setting. The food was good but not totally memorable. They have a set menu and you are only free to choose the main course. To be honest, we were there less than one week ago and the only thing I remember is the puff pastry wrapped salmon (cooked to perfection) and home made chocolates (very smooth and creamy). Everything else is difficult to remember. My husband had the wine pairing and I drank water. It cost $127 plus tip for the two of us.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank MNSc-travel

Been to Birchfield Manor Country Inn? Share your experiences!