“Always a great hamburger.”

Miner's Drive-in Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Yakima
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 November 2018

I have been coming to Miner's on and off for 30 years. It has been some time since I was in the area so I stopped for dinner. Since I have been there more seating has been added. The order was not taken on the bag as it used to be. The outside seating park is well kept. You need to have a good appetite to finish the large burger. A small fry order will feed several people. A bit pricey for a meal, but for me it was worth it. I can't comment on the full menu as I have only ever had the Miner cheeseburger. If you are in the area treat yourself to a great hamburger.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Stopped while on a road trip. Huge burgers, huge fish sandwiches!!! Huge serving of fries. Food was good, cute place. For fast food, seemed pretty clean. Would recommend this as a stop when in the area. Easy access and free parking.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

My parents, who came here as teens growing up in Yakima, introduced my family to this little gem. The menu is varied - burgers, salads, fish and chips etc. - and the portions are more than generous - in fact splitting a burger is encouraged. The place is not fancy and is big on nostalgia, which is part of its charm. It was very busy when we visited but between the indoor and outdoor seating options and fast service, we found a place to sit and did not wait too long for fresh cooked burgers, fish and chips and onion rings. If you find yourself in Yakima, this is a must stop place.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Another salad lunch for us and these were huge. The operation is a mix between a take out and dine in restaurant. We have food allergies so there is always a little dance to make sure there are no eggs or nuts in the food we order. This place was both very attentive and careful to insure there were not problems with our order when it was brought to our table. Very nice.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This place has the best burgers I've ever ate. Go there hungry or you'll never finish the hamburger. Just don't stop at the Quality and it's down the street.

1  Thank Kelly P

Been to Miner's Drive-in Restaurant? Share your experiences!