“Not your usual "Subway" type Sub Shop”
Review of Sub Shop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sub Shop
Ranked #47 of 287 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Loved this quaint little sub shop which had a broad variety of menu options including hot or cold subs. It's always nice to go to a local, non-chain place, even if you're just looking for a sandwich. The food was good; the bread fresh. Service was very friendly, but he was on his own and that meant it took some extra time. I'd definitely go again, and I think people like the soups which I didn't try. If you're in the downtown area, it is worth your time for a fresh sub.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Nice shop with good bread & nice service. The meatball & tuna subs were very good, but the filling (meat) was on the light side. Not sure that I would revisit.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This was our first visit to the Sub Shop in Yakima. This place is a cute shop in downtown Yakima, good atmosphere and clean. They advertise meats and cheeses sliced to order, which was a plus. We were the only customers on a Friday evening and ordered two cold sandwiches to go. Sandwiches tasted good and fresh. However, they do not give you enough meat. We could have gone to Subway for the same amount of meat for the same price and were expecting better. Unfortunately we probably won't go back.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Traveling from Aspen to Seattle, stopped here on the way. This sandwich was exactly what I was in need of. The bread was soft and supple, turkey tasty, and the toppings were crisp and fresh. Highly recommend this sandwich shop for a delicious sub, friendly service and a happy belly. For a tangy spice, I recommend adding the hot peppers. They are the bomb!

Reviewed 16 January 2016

We love the Sub Shop. The location is quirky-cool, it smells like Grandma's house, and the food is great. I like the sub and soup combos, and my wife loves the gluten free Jennie Mae's bread option. They will take precautions if you have a gluten allergy/intolerance. Check out the cool old pictures of Downtown Yakima while you're there.
Get a full, and you'll have enough sandwich for a lunch and a dinner@

Been to Sub Shop? Share your experiences!