“Where to begin...”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #142 of 302 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Pizza Hut on 40th Ave and Kern Rd can't seem to get their act together.

1 st order online. Get there no order. Show them the conformation on my phone. Nope nothing can't find it. I can't wait I have a appointment. I leave with no dinner for kids and a credit.

2 nd order I order a large cheese lovers and a large veggie lovers. We are vegetarian. Get home in Naches and I have a MEAT LOVERS. I call and explain the problem. I'm given a credit for $30.

3 rd order today. I have fewer people. So I ask about special. I order a Med veggie lover at $7.99 sale and a Med cheese lovers at 7.99. Pick up order they say no charge. Check receipts they rang it at $13.99 each. So with tax $27.00. Thus using my entire credit nearly. I pointed out the "mistake". The girl told me no it's not a mistake you pay regular price with a credit because it's FREE. I said it's not free I paid the first time and did not get what I ordered. I should receive the full value of my $30 minus the two pizzas which were smaller and on sale at $7.99. You double charged me. I should still have a partial credit.

After explaining myself numerous times to a girl with a deer � in the headlights look � upon her face I gave up in frustration and left.

This establishment clearly lacks professionalism and management. I have heard numerous complaints of similar problems. It should be noted I order from Selah Pizzahut and have never had a problem except one time and she brought me a new pizza immediately to my home even though it had been a carry out order originally. THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I have ordered here because I like the drive up window option for pick up. But it's just not worth the hassle anymore.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

after a long day (12 hours ) on the softball fields - i did want to go anywhere once we got back to the motel . pizza was great & a good deal on the price

I asked for paper plates & of course they forgot him the delivery guy was not into customer service . he was trying to think of where i could go buy some & blamed it on a new guy for not listing the plates on the receipt
i still tipped him good

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I asked in the special requests section of the order if they would draw a kitty on one box lid and a math problem on the other. They did! I actually cut out the kitty and hung it on my wall. Yup, I did that. The service was great, and it came really fast.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!