“Phad Thai Takeout”

Famous Burger & Teriyaki Sandwich
Ranked #12 of 302 Restaurants in Yakima
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Really good phad Thai. Wish they had butterflies. Their phad Thai has tamarind in it which is an authentic ingredient and is much better than any I’ve tasted in yakima. The portion feeds 4 hungry peeps. Great deal for the price. Also, it is packed with meat, not just noodles. I love it.

3  Thank Donna F

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing find!! Driving through Yakima for wine tasting when we stopped in—don’t go to fast food. Eat here! Parking lot was full. 4 burgers, 2 chicken teriyaki sandwiches and 1 teriyaki bowl later, my family (of hungry boys) is rating this 5 star!
Food came fast, all made to order, big potions, but more importantly—GREAT tasting food. Nice owner too!

2  Thank Nickbik
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Don't let the outside appearance of this place fool you. This place has some of the best Asian food in Yakima. The teriyaki and Yaki Soba are really, really good. At first the prices might seem a tad high, but when you see the size of the meals the price becomes a real bargain. I would suggest you order one plate for two people and you will still have food left over. Everything on their menu, including burgers and other type sandwiches are very good. Be prepared - they can be very busy because of how good they are.

2  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Don't go if you're not hungry, best Pho, Yaki soba and Teriyaki you've ever had. Fantastic price. Just dont go during luch, usually packed out, vary popular.

1  Thank Daniel K
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My son and I visited the place tonight. Service was good. You order at the counter and server bring you food. They brought our food fast! my son had C1- Pho meatballs and beef. The Soup tasted good, plenty of rice noodles in the pho. Gave you 4-5 pieces of lime for soup. I had Yakisoba. And only could eat 1/4 on the plate and rest was for doggie bag. It was a huge amount of food. Meat was a bit on salty side, So I added hoisin sauce to my noodles then it tasted better to add a little sweetness to the dish. If you go there, please bring your huge appetite!! They bring you humongous food!!!!

2  Thank Wajusttobehonest

Been to Famous Burger & Teriyaki Sandwich? Share your experiences!