“Good lunch”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #66 of 323 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Red Robin is usually predictable. I have to admit though that the server Janelle is superior. She knows my order by heart when I walk in. I don't go that often but it is a "picky person" order and she has never messed it up. She usually works in the bar area but you won't be disappointed if you ask for 1 of her tables

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I don’t think a glass of ice should cost $8! Will start ordering my margarita or drinks with ice with only a couple cubes of ice!! One of the waiters did tell us that the bartender is told they have to fill the glass with ice!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

So we received coupons in mail n decided to take advantage of 20% off online ordering. It was easy n quick. Husband went to pick up our order curbside and everything was exactly as we ordered it. Nice sized sandwich n soup portions. (Soup wasn’t very hot but it was ok)

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Went for a burger to see how the new restaurant was. Food was OK but restaurant very noisy. Very busy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I recently visited with my Husband and Son. We had onion rings for appetizers that were so good even my toddler asked for more. Our sandwiches were great and the garlic parmesan fries were to die for. We found ourselves without water refills for so long I had to ask my Son for a sip of his drink. It took quite awhile but we got refills on water and fries. It was disappointing because they forgot the garlic and parmesan on my refill. My only other complaint is that the floors needed attention. There was food in the floor all around us. I will say our server was very friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!