“Good service and good food. ”

Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 295 Restaurants in Yakima
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Opened our doors in March of 2008, Serving the most authentic Mexican dishes in Yakima Try the Famous Mole de Oaxaca Made in House. Our most popular Carne Azada! And of course the Best Margaritas in Yakima!!
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our dinner at Xochimilco. The waitperson was really friendly and helpful. I got the chicken and mole. It was excellent. Went there during the week and it was pretty quiet and only about 5 other tables occupied.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent family experience with solid authentic food and great service. We will return the next time we are in Yakima!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

They normally have some good deals on some adult beverages as well and they are normally larger size. I had the Chicken Mole with rice and no beans. Very large portion of rice and the chicken and mole sauce was delicious...thank you. Located in the old Skippers location in Yakima on Nob Hill near the corner of 24th and Nob Hill. Open late and a great place to go for after dinner drinks.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Good quality food, large portions, yummy drinks. Order was messed up a bit, but all delicious!
Service very good, friendly staff

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

The food here was really bland. There was nothing special about the food. I ordered the chicken taco salad and there was no flavor to it. I ended up pouring the entire bowl of salsa on my salad because it was such a bland salad. I would give this place another shot because the waitstaff was very friendly and the atmosphere was awesome. If you are looking for a really cool place to eat lunch, I suggest going here. If you want good Mexican food, I suggest going elsewhere.

Been to Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!