“Best Pork Chop around”

Ranked #24 of 287 Restaurants in Yakima
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second time here, I to town for business about once a year. I was told about this place last year and had the best pork chop in a long time then. I came back and still the best food. Does not look like it would be a place I would normally go to, but for the second time the best. I would recommend stopping don't drive or walk by. Last year went with 18 people service was great and quick. I am here by myself service great.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a basketball tournament and needed a big space to fit our team and families. Sports Center has a big side room with multiple TVs including projection, good food, and good service. Able to split checks with no problem. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This seems to be a popular place in Yakima. The food was good. For as busy as it was, the service was great. Good place for burger and beers.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We haven’t been here in about a year. To have the food come as excellent as always shows consistency. We shared the prime rib dip with hand cut fries. Num! Hubby had the clam chowder (we’re always wary of chowder as its usually not good at most places).. You HAVE to try it here. As good as my own homemade. (Maybe better!).

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Place might not look like much from outside, but inside you'll enjoy multiple bars, individual tables, semi-private lounges; all with clear access and view of TV panels to embrace your favorite team.

Very good friendly ambiance, paired with a plentiful selection of your favorite poison. And the food, well, also surprisingly good for a sport pub / bar.

Certainly not a high-end destination, but most certainly a quite welcoming place for respectful and healthy fun with friends and/or couples.

Been to Yakima Sports Center? Share your experiences!