“Pool open 24 hours!!!”
Review of Holiday Inn Yakima

Holiday Inn Yakima
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Really nice hotel and Huge!! Has gated parking lot and almost every ammenity imaginable.

Rooms are a little small but....cmon man its still nice!

• Stayed: September 2011

Reviewed 19 August 2011

Accomodations were great and the surrounding area convenient to coffee houses, churches, and downtown walking tour. During the latter the P.D. responded to a citizen's concern. The officer said he didn't know anyone still walked in downtown Yakima! We drove north one day along the river, and south another day to a wonderful winery high above the valley.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We stopped in Yakima on our driving vacation and checked into this Holiday Inn by chance because the Red Lion was full. How lucky for us. The hotel is new and in great shape. The front desk staff was very friendly and professional. The rooms are modern and clean, the beds are really, really comfortable. The Keurig coffee makers are a great touch. We like the hotel so much we stayed on our way back as well. The restaurant is now called 8th Street Bistro and the food for dinner was excellent, better than we expected. We originally ate there for convenience, but made sure we arrived in time to eat there again on our 2nd stay. If I lived in Yakima this would be a destination restaurant for me. My husband and I had different meals both times, and all four entrees were delicious. Gated parking is a plus, the property was very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GrnidgrlSeattle
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We are very pleased with the Holiday inn. I was skeptical when my husband wanted to book this hotel but it was fantastic. It is the second Holiday Inn we have stayed at this week and I am happy we will be staying at anothe one at the end of the month. Holiday Inn is doing a fantastic job! Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Arrived and checked in with no problems. Room was very nice. Very clean, and the furnishings nice. As I walked in, I noticed the Kurig coffee maker right off the bat. That was an extremely nice touch.

The nice thing about this Hotel is the full service, with restaurant and bar. It made my diner choice easy. The bar was fully stocked with a nice selection of beers. I ordered the steak medallions for dinner and the meal was excellent.

This is my #1 choice when staying in Yakima.

• Stayed: August 2011