“Fresh”
Review of Taste & See Deli

Taste & See Deli
Ranked #122 of 302 Restaurants in Yakima
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Taste & See Deli creates food that will satisfy your soul! We offer scratch-made baked goods, sandwiches, soup, salads, and espresso. We have catering options available and make stunning cakes by appointment. Local & fresh, you can rest assured that our daily specials are a great bargain!
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I always enjoy the freshness of the meals here. The desserts look heavenly, but I did not try one this trip. I like the choice of soup, potato salad or chips with a sandwich. The use of green leaf lettuce instead of head lettuce is a huge plus! The sandwich is served in a paper lined basket. The potato salad was served in a covered take out container. It was a tad salty for my taste, but I loved the red skin still left on the potatoes! There was plenty of turkey, bacon, tomato on the wheat roll of my sandwich. Nice, quiet place to enjoy a meal.

Been to Taste & See Deli? Share your experiences!