Best Western Woodland Inn(Woodland)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$58
US$149
US$111
US$93
Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$171
HIExpress.com
All reviewsthe rivergorgeous viewspull thruclean restroomspoor customer servicecargo shipsgrassy arearulessailbanklaundryappportlandsurprise
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Just a note for all HDT's in Washington State that the Columbia Riverfront RV Park ( not to be confused with Columbia River RV Park) does not welcome our type of RV vehicles. We had stayed in the RV park once and let them know what type of vehicle we were driving. The person on the phone had no issues with the vehicle. When we arrived we were questioned if we had gotten permission to stay. Having told them we had, we were allow to camp for the 3 days we had reserved. A few months latter we again called to make reservations, after being put on hold and passed around to different people the man who picked up the phone last said our "kind" were not welcome there meaning our RV. I hope. They also have a rule that your vehicle can not be more than 10 years old to use there park. Not only do I not recommend this park I hope that others would boycott this park for there discriminatory rules.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Really liked this place, and especially the view. Definitely going back with the kayaks during salmon season. Noticed the negative reviews but not our experience at all, in fact we were treated very nicely.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tromburg
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Excellent front desk customer service! Facilities are extremely clean. Fantastic view of the Columbia River. Plenty of room at our site. Would we recommend, absolutely! Walk to the beach, have a awesome bonfire, and call it a perfect day!

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Ries209
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We are full-time RVers and have stayed here a few times, despite the frequent negative reviews of the owners/workers poor treatment of customers. Three days prior to our arrival at Columbia Riverfront, a falling tree on a road near Portland took off both air conditioners on our new Montana 5th Wheel. Needless to, it was stressful and a major interruption to traveling. When I called Columbia Riverfront to cancel and request no cancelation penalty, due to accidental circumstances, the worker was real nervous and said only owners can make that determination. Her reluctance to speak shouted a multitude of doubtful words.

I called the next morning and talked to Shirley. When I told her about our horrendous accident and would she cancel the fee, she burst out laughing very loudly. At first I thought she was laughing with someone else at the office about another conversation. Then I realized she was laughing at our situation and request. She said, "Well I didn't cause the accident. You caused it yourself. Why should I be penalized for an accident you caused." I was totally taken back and asked if she was the owner. She said she was. I told her we travel full-time and stay in parks across the USA, but that I had never met a business owner with such a lack of empathy and this embarrassing approach to customers. She said thank you and hung up. I was shocked beyond measure!

I have ignored the many review warnings on this park, but have now learned my lesson. Never again! This business is in serious decline.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Scott F
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We made reservations a few weeks in advance for 3 nights in sites 9/10 (our friends were with us in their camper.) Shirley was very friendly and accommodating. All in all, we talked on the phone 3 different times. I was always treated cordially. I was aware of all the rules from doing my homework on their website. We had no problem with any of the rules. Makes for a peaceful stay. If you don't like rules, this is not the place for you. This is a park where families with children and their pets know how to behave where everyone in the park will have a good time. The park was very well maintained. Beautiful lawns. Easy access to the river. While we had great sites that looked out to the river, I can see why I might not have enjoyed my stay as much had we had other sites farther from the river. We moved after our 3 nights to sites 66/67 which were also good sites. I'm sure if you are not a "view" person any site would be fine. I just like a view. Site 76 would be awesome since you only have one neighbor and you have a lawn all to yourself. The sunsets were amazing. I personally did not use the pool showers or laundry so cannot speak to that. My husband said the men's facilities were clean.
There is a great donut place in town and a fantastic Mexican restaurant called Los Pepe's.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends