“Beautiful property”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woodland
Columbia Riverfront RV Park
Reviewed 30 September 2016

This is a well run RV park right on the Columbia river. The beaches are excellent and there are miles and miles of beach to walk on. The sturgeon fishermen were having great success when we were there. The RV sites are large and wide and we had a great view of the river. We even got a pizza delivered from Woodland.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Just a note for all HDT's in Washington State that the Columbia Riverfront RV Park ( not to be confused with Columbia River RV Park) does not welcome our type of RV vehicles. We had stayed in the RV park once and let them know what type of vehicle we were driving. The person on the phone had no issues with the vehicle. When we arrived we were questioned if we had gotten permission to stay. Having told them we had, we were allow to camp for the 3 days we had reserved. A few months latter we again called to make reservations, after being put on hold and passed around to different people the man who picked up the phone last said our "kind" were not welcome there meaning our RV. I hope. They also have a rule that your vehicle can not be more than 10 years old to use there park. Not only do I not recommend this park I hope that others would boycott this park for there discriminatory rules.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Really liked this place, and especially the view. Definitely going back with the kayaks during salmon season. Noticed the negative reviews but not our experience at all, in fact we were treated very nicely.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tromburg
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Excellent front desk customer service! Facilities are extremely clean. Fantastic view of the Columbia River. Plenty of room at our site. Would we recommend, absolutely! Walk to the beach, have a awesome bonfire, and call it a perfect day!

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank Ries209
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We are full-time RVers and have stayed here a few times, despite the frequent negative reviews of the owners/workers poor treatment of customers. Three days prior to our arrival at Columbia Riverfront, a falling tree on a road near Portland took off both air conditioners on our new Montana 5th Wheel. Needless to, it was stressful and a major interruption to traveling. When I called Columbia Riverfront to cancel and request no cancelation penalty, due to accidental circumstances, the worker was real nervous and said only owners can make that determination. Her reluctance to speak shouted a multitude of doubtful words.

I called the next morning and talked to Shirley. When I told her about our horrendous accident and would she cancel the fee, she burst out laughing very loudly. At first I thought she was laughing with someone else at the office about another conversation. Then I realized she was laughing at our situation and request. She said, "Well I didn't cause the accident. You caused it yourself. Why should I be penalized for an accident you caused." I was totally taken back and asked if she was the owner. She said she was. I told her we travel full-time and stay in parks across the USA, but that I had never met a business owner with such a lack of empathy and this embarrassing approach to customers. She said thank you and hung up. I was shocked beyond measure!

I have ignored the many review warnings on this park, but have now learned my lesson. Never again! This business is in serious decline.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Scott F

Been to Columbia Riverfront RV Park? Share your experiences!