“Restaurant week”

Twisted Cuban Cafe & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Cuban Cafe & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Woodinville
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving authentic Cuban food. Full bar service including wine, beer & cocktails. There is an outdoor patio where you can relax and enjoy a Cuban Mojito. You can dine in or take out and catering is available too. Enjoy our happy hour Monday to Friday from 3pm to 6pm.
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Such a treat ! This place did not dissapoint! Gluten free , vegetarian and dairy free options ! Try these when you go!
Yuca frita
Twisted cuban
Ropa vieja
Cuban flan

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The pozole soup is delish with big chunks of pork. Antonio was our bartender, waiter and bus. Although he had a busy restaurant and was the only server- we did not feel unattended.
We also had the monster Cuban sandwich. Equally tasty- marinated beef and pork with a slice of ham and pickles add crunch. Yum

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Had drinks and dinner with a group of friends recently. Great place to bring friends and family.The food is very tasty, I don't know how authentic (Never been to Cuba). Large selection of wonderful cocktails, limited choice of beer. Really loved the food and drinks. Will go back for more...

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This fun, intimate restaurant had excellent service, quick preparation and DELICIOUS food!

I think it's unfair to rate a restaurant during an off time on a weekday. Not to say anything was lacking. I feel this place is probably very lively during and after weekend dinners.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I really liked this place. It is small, intimate, a bit funky. All the things that can make good food. I have the vegetarian sandwich. It was excellent. My husband had the special, which was a goat dish with black beans and rice. It was tasty, tender and exceptional Yes, I would go back. Yes I would recommend.