I highly recommend Willows lodge for a luxurious, getaway! The rooms were great (we had a 'nicer' room) and the fireplace really toasted the room up quickly. The spa was wonderful and soaking in the outdoor hot tub is a must! It was a cool rainy day when we went and it felt great to be outside in the hot tub. The staff stops at nothing to make sure your needs are fully met. The glass of wine when we checked in was nice (they called it a tasting but it was half a glass at least!) and the wine in the room was very affordable if you didn't pick some up at the local wineries. I will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville