All reviews king suite groupon deal top floor in town lay your head off season main room pet area first floor separate bedroom fishing fleet fire pit front office ocean view crab get away marina
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Lots of room nice hot tub. But no view. Great for walking our dog. House keeping lady was a real sweetheart. Fun watching the fisherman clean there fish. We stayed for six days. and will return again real soon.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rich t
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Okay, to be totally honest, if this had not been a groupon deal and truthfully described we would NOT have stayed here!
First off, we wanted a view of the ocean as described, the view we got was basically a view of a harbor and marina ( I will attach the photos). I was expecting waves crashing and a beach! NoT!
Second, it says air conditioning, ummm, nope
Third, I specifically asked about the water and if it was drinkable for my dogs water and the lady at front desk said it was great and she drinks it all the time... I have attached a photo, its greenish brown! So glad I went with my gut and bought bottled water for myself as well as my dog!! Ugh! And the shower only dripped water partially out, it was unusable! I HAD no choice but the bathe in that disgusting water!
Then...yeah, it still goes on...who in the heck has a bedroom with no blackout curtains in a hotel??? Insane! We were up everyday at sunrise and because there was no ventilation we had to keep windows open and holy smokes it was loud! Might be great for the fisherman who are heading out on charters, but for someone wanting to relax and sleep in...no, not happening.
Lastly, it really is imperative to state that if you are looking for a place to lay your head and be on the go and fish etc, this might be for you...but a relaxing romantic holiday experience...nope, didn't happen.
Very disappointed in the trip we endured. Thankful to be with my honey, but will never return here. Good luck in making a decision and have a good vacation!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kellie B
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We've stayed 3x in an upstairs suite and found it always quiet, comfortable, plenty of space for the two of us, reasonable rates, and a nice view of the ocean. Our preferred place in Westport each year. Fancy? No. Comfortable and clean? Yes.

Room Tip: Best view and quietest location is on the top floor away from the office end.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Place is great for families and pet owners.
Pros: The pillows in our room were comfortable, had a little microwave, and a nice little view
Cons: We could tell that there was a pet in our room, walkway between bed and TV/Desk were a little too narrow.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Rooms could definitely use an upgrade. Went on a groupon deal, would not even consider it worth their "regular" price. Trailer park behind the hotel has annoying lights that kept the room (top floor) illuminated all night.

Stayed: June 2018