“Not "New York" pizza but still good.”
Review of Brickhouse Pizza

Brickhouse Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good pizza with a crust that is dry-crisp on the bottom, not 'greasy' crisp. Not overly smothered with cheese (unless you order a plain cheese), no skimping on the toppings.
Good brews on tap, modest salad bar, large screen TV so tends to get crowded at game time so grab your spot early. My favorites are meat-lovers and the veggie (ask for fresh tomatoes). If you are really wanting New York style, go to nearby "Italianos" or Costco (yes, Costco). None of them will have extra oregano, or know what you mean when you say "pie", but hey- it's not New York.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We got it Togo so I can't say what the sit down experience is like. I'd give it 3 stars because it's decent quality pizza. We tried the brick house special (supreme) and a BBQ chicken. I liked the supreme better. The BBQ chicken could use more sauce. It's very generous on chicken but all the toppings fell off with every bite. They go easy on the cheese which helped my sensitive stomach but a little more on the chicken pizza would be better. I was also not a fan of the crust, it's kinda thin crust but not in a good way. The rest of my family liked it. However there is another quality pizza place 5 minutes away that's better for the same price or budget pizza down the road which I liked better. It's worth a try if you eat out a lot but if you don't eat out much I'd go somewhere else.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Had a garlic chicken artichoke pizza and a canadian bacon pineapple pizza..... Absolutely delicious!!!! Their crust is amazing!!!! Always busy.... always great customer service! Highly recommend!!!!

1  Thank ffooodd
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Calling ahead does not guarantee you won't wait for your food to go, but it's hot and very delicious! I had a 3 cheese burger there last time and though I'm not sure I got all 3 cheeses it was a satisfying burger accompanied by my choice of chips.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

They have the best pizza and its very reasonably priced. The salad bar is hard to pass up. They have my favorite beer on tap (Irish Death). Service is always friendly. It can be challenging to get a table, even more to score a booth (they have three). Its worth getting there before 5:00 PM to avoid the crowd. They do have large tables for large groups. Its superior to ANY of the chain pizzerias.

Date of visit: June 2017