“Always busy but delicious pizza and sandwiches”
Review of Brickhouse Pizza

Brickhouse Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Calling ahead does not guarantee you won't wait for your food to go, but it's hot and very delicious! I had a 3 cheese burger there last time and though I'm not sure I got all 3 cheeses it was a satisfying burger accompanied by my choice of chips.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 20 June 2017

They have the best pizza and its very reasonably priced. The salad bar is hard to pass up. They have my favorite beer on tap (Irish Death). Service is always friendly. It can be challenging to get a table, even more to score a booth (they have three). Its worth getting there before 5:00 PM to avoid the crowd. They do have large tables for large groups. Its superior to ANY of the chain pizzerias.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank William H
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The title of the review says it all. Pizza is delicious and cooked in a pizza oven. Be prepared to spend some time here. I have never walked in and just sat down. Generally you have to wait in line to order, and then wait a minimum of 30 minutes for your pizza after that. If you're able to get in and out in an hour you've done good. It's worth the wait!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank KennewickChad
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This is a very popular local establishment, especially after sporting events. The pizza and sandwiches are excellent!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank harv2u
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I got a large pizza. Half of the pizza was a Garlic Artichoke Chicken and the mother half was a Spinach Veggie. We both loved the different sides. The garlic was a terrific complement to the artichoke, and the fresh tomatoes on both sides was terrific; I really enjoyed the spinach and almonds together on the other half. I recommend getting Pepper Jack cheese and mozzarella together for the cheese on the pizza. The Abysmo was also on tap, but quite expensive, so we got a Balebreaker IPA instead and it was good! Highly recommend this place, but know hat it is quite busy on Friday nights, so try to go another time if you can.

Date of visit: March 2017