All reviews waffles sausage indoor pool hot tub family emergency downtown wenatchee cookies would stay again comfortable beds nice breakfast pleasant stay room was large free breakfast first floor mission ridge easy access pillows
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Very friendly staff & rooms are very roomy and clean. Love that they have a little "store" where you can purchase a bottle of wine of beer to take to your room. And popcorn!

The morning breakfast is pretty basic - but complimentary, so can't complain!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The lobby was in sad shape, very stark and all the moulding off the walls. Maybe they are renovating, but you don't do all the hallways, get the lobby redone first. Rooms were ok, but all in all it was overpriced for what you got compared to the Best Western which was a tad cheaper and better quality. I made my reaervation ahead of time, but I would not have stayed here due to first impressions.

Room Tip: if the price was better it would be OK, but I would think that there is a better bang for your buck elsewhere.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Neil M
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

If you need A place to stay in Wenatchee, at a fair price you need to consider the Downtown Comfort Inn. It's A great place to stay. They were replacing the lobby floor tile while we were there. This didn't cause any problems. Good breakfast selection. The pool and hot tub were easy access and well taken care of. The staff were friendly and helpful and professional. I and my wife felt safe and cared for. Will be back next year or anytime we stay in Wenatchee.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Check in was quick, friendly and efficient and our room was clean and comfortable as was our bathroom.
The hotel itself is well presented and conveniently situated on a main street leading to down town.
Breakfast was ok with the usual cereals, pastries, eggs and patties.
I would have rated this hotel very good with 4 stars but unfortunately this hotel is situated next to a busy road at the front and a railway line to the rear, we heard noise from both sides all night long and had no sleep. This is why I rated it average with 3 stars.
Other than the noise we quite enjoyed our stay here. I still recommend this hotel just take ear plugs!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I have stayed at This Hotel several times in the past and now this month of Sept. Place is always clean and friendly staff,love the coffee and cookies in the evening. Also they take pets.Only one complaint,it would be nice if there was a grassy place with a big sign
for owner's to pick up after there pet. Little dogs like grass as they are close to the ground.I have stayed at a few Hotels that have Doggy Bathroom and then you don't have to look for a place for the pet to go.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family