Free cancellation until 03/08
US$123
US$158
US$142
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$116
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$178
Best Western Chieftain Inn(Wenatchee)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$116
US$98
US$85
US$248
All reviewswafflessausagechoice hotelsindoor poolhot tubfamily emergencydowntown wenatcheewould stay here againcookiesroom was clean and comfortablepleasant stayroom was largefree breakfastfirst floormini fridgemission ridgepillows
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Room was clean and spacious (two queens). Bathroom clean but small. Nice spacious sink area though. Microwave and fridge. Air conditioning was already on and the room was cool when we checked in which was much appreciated as the outdoor temp approached 100F. Had a room on the backside which was nice and quiet except for the garbage truck at 4 am, which is not the hotel's fault. Nearby railroad track has a no horn policy so didn't hear the trains going through at all. Pool fine, hot tub a little cooler than I would have liked. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
gina_muller, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Hi Kathy B,

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your accommodations here at the Comfort Inn Wenatchee Downtown and we hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Staying at the Comfort inn in Wenatchee was great the staff and hotel was really nice and clean and very accomodating especially because we have two small dogs.

Would recommend to everyone to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
gina_muller, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downtown Wenatchee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Hi Cheap rooms.com traveler,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Inn Wenatchee Downtown and we hope to see the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Every thing seemed very nice except the pool was being fix so I understand that but their waffle makers kept splitting the waffle in half. I did everything but ended up with 8 try's. The front desk ended up helping me.

• Stayed: May 2012

Hi Jer456,

I apologize the pool was "out of order" it is always an inconvenience for our guests. Those waffle makers can be a little tricky sometimes....I am glad one of the staff was able to help. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn Wenatchee Downtown and hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

First thing I would do if I wanted my motel to step up from economy class would be to put in an automatic door so customers could wheel their bags in easily. Otherwise, this motel was better than I expected. Clean spacious rooms. Helpful staff. Good service overall. Convenient to nice riverfront park and to downtown. Great AAA rate and no serious complaints.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo

Dear Jeft,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, I sm so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn Wenatchee Downtown. We hope to see you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

We checked in for a 3 night stay and lasted less than an hour. Our room was dark, dingy and felt dirty. The walls in our room were dirty, the ceiling in the hallway was two-tone from a ceiling patch, and the walkway outside to our car was cluttered with rocks and debris from bush trimming and it was the 4th of July so it's not like a worker was in the middle of the landscaping job and was about to clean it up. The pool windows were completely fogged as something was wrong with the humidifier/air conditioner. The whole place just felt yucky. We went in search of a new hotel and since the town was pretty booked, we had to pay a premium rate to switch. I asked the hotel clerk (no manager on duty) to refund half of our first night since we hadn't even used a towel. The most she could authorize was $9.00 off... It was expensive to move but at least we could hang out in the room between baseball games and not feel like we'd get cooties. Some people have given this hotel a good review. I'm not sure what their rooms looked like, but I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jane850

Dear Jane 850,

We just renovated a couple of years ago so I apologize that you did not find the hotel suitable. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your business.