“Delightful cafe on the water.”
Review of Puffin Cafe

Puffin Cafe
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Washougal
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean
Description: Unique floating location on the Columbia River at the Port of Camas/Washougal with views of Mt Hood. Gets very busy on the sunny days, best time to avoid a wait list is on the rainy days. Open year round, closed on major holidays.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Loved the food here and sitting on the water watching the birds and boats go by. Burgers, fish, and salads are all excellent with good selection of beers and other drinks.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We enjoyed the food, and Jamacian ambiance for lunch last weekend.
The fish and chips is the best I have had ever! The Pineapple-coconut salsa was amazing! I took my Dad & his Wife..they are older and there were alot of little stairs and potential trip areas..so be sure footed while your aboard their floating restaurant.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Good food fast service cozy little nook ! Got my food in good time and good location too! Will be back anytime I travel through !

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant floating on the Columbia River. You can access it by parking and walking or by boat. Good food, good drinks..good fish and chips and salads. You can't go wrong with just about anything on the menu. I found it to be a little spendy but I guess that's the trade off for eating on the water.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A great meal at a friendly dockside cafe on the river. We had several types of seafood, fries, salad, slaw, key lime pie. All were good but the calamari was just outstanding. Tasty (and strong) selection of tropical drinks. Eddie (sp), our server, was exceptional. I wish I lived near the Puffin Cafe so I could eat there all the time!!