“Still a good restaurant”

SeaGalley Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Union Gap
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Had not been to this restaurant for years and it is still just as good as it ever was. Prices for alcohol and food reasonable (can still get a good local glass of wine for $5) food very good, service excellent. So glad I visited again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Steve H, Manager at SeaGalley Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Glad you decided to give us a try and that you were please with the experience. Thanks so much. Happy hour in the Shipwreck Lounge is 3-6 daily if you want to take advantage of some tasty appetizer and drink specials!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I live in Yakima and eat at Sea Galley often. I visited Seattle and ate king crab at the Crab Pot on the Seattle waterfront. I happened to be on a crab kick that week, so I ordered a king crab dinner at Sea Galley in my home town. I don't know how they do it, but my crab at Sea Galley was twice as good and less expensive than my Seattle visit. They've got crab legs--Sea Galley

Date of visit: November 2017

We do have Crab Legs..... So glad to hear you enjoyed visiting us in your hometown and that we exceeded your expectations. Great to know that the locals can get their crab cravings satisfied without having to drive over that pass. Thanks you so much!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

After a long day of driving this was a handy to the Best Western. Also get a free promo appetizer if you stay at Best Western. Service was great food was okay but nothing to write home about. Probably best thing I had was the clam chowder which was good.

Date of visit: October 2018

Glad you were able to visit us on your trip, so glad you enjoyed the chowder. Safe travels

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We had one in Spokane years ago and I’ve akways missed it. What a thrill to see one located just down the street from my hotel. The staff was friendly, the environment, fun and the food was great!

Date of visit: August 2018

So glad you found us, we are the last SeaGalley left. Hope we were able to bring back some memories and great to hear that you enjoyed your meal.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We were on the road and just stopped by to grab a bowl of soup and hit the salad bar. They proved to be a great choice. The chowder was tasty and the salad bar made for a great lunch. Service was absolutely impressive.

Date of visit: June 2018

Glad you were able to visit us and enjoyed your chowder. Thanks for choosing SeaGalley!