See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Plenty of lighting, good parking but too many handicapped spots, good bed and great price, shower only, location but very, very much road noise right next to I-5, hardwood floors, nice vanity. Free and premium Wi-Fi. Shower pressure could be better. Low price brings this up to a 4* despite the shortcomings mentioned above.

Room Tip: Try NOT to get a room facing I-5. I got a breezeway room but the Lee Street rooms are fine also. The road noise from I-5 is HORRIBLE
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The staff at the front desk was very friendly and polite. Alarm bells went off when the gent wrote down our room number and stated that he couldn't "say" the number due to "security reasons". We drove around the side of the motel to our unit and found 6 police officer getting ready to raid a room just down from ours.

The rooms may state "non-smoking" but there are people standing in the parking lot in front of your air conditioning smoking all night.

Room was clean - though it smelled of smoke - but you will want to bring your own pillows and shampoo. They only provide soap and only 2 thin pillows. Mattress was fine.

This motel is right on the freeway and if you are on that side of the property (we were) you can hear the traffic all night long. I am used to it so it didn't bother me, but if you are sensitive to traffic noise, beware.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was incredibly kind and welcoming. They could not have been more nice. The bed killed my back. I could feel actual springs. That's pretty bad. I have fibromyalgia as well, so my body was torn up when I left. I didn't want to leave though, because the staff was THAT great! In 9 months of road traveling with my cats, you guys were the sweetest that anybody has been.

Thank you so much! I left with a smile. You guys are so great.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Our family went on a road trip from Utah to Washington and Oregon. We stayed mostly at motel 6 along the way. The Tumwater location was one of the cleanest. Motel 6 is a nice place to rest. Friendly staff clean rooms

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe C
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I am a long term stay, but one group of Staff I don't believe get enough kudo's is the Graveyard shift as not too many customers see. Them Hat's off to Dee and the crew for all you do.. I have had very little bad happen to me during my stay other than the other guests, which the staff have limited control over.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo