See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2011

This is my first negative review, as I'm really not hard to please, but folks need to know:
-Room was tiny (not even space for desk to accomodate laptop)
-Bed was short and seemed to be made of styrofoam! (my feet hung off the end)
-Bed sheets (not going to go there...)
-Pillows (when stacked on top of each other, it almost held my head up to normal sleeping posture
-Carpet: stained and oily to touch (walking barefoot might be a health hazard; don't recommend letting babies crawl on space)
-Internet didn't work well. Was lucky if a page would load.
-Sink faucet wasn't assembled properly
-Toilet seat was broken
-Broken curtain rod
-Mold on bathroom walls & ceiling
-Shampoo was watered down (had viscosity of a soft drink - had to use half a bottle to generate enough suds to wash my hair on my balding head)
-Towels won't wrap completely around a 34" waist
-Did I mention how disgusting the carpet was?
-Somewhat close to airport, though neighborhood is dicey.
-Cheapest facilities possible. Filthy. Deferred maintenance everywhere.
-No pride of ownership

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Keith K
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I was in Seattle for a short stop layover and just wanted a nice clean hotel to spend the night. The Knights Inn was a great stay for me. What I did not know was that it had so much more to offer, at a reasonable rate , I mean where can you get a full suite for under $100 dollars anywhere and so close to everything with enexpensive transportation to mall, down town, as well back to the airport even in the wee hours of the morning with such smiles and no grumpyness. and a muffin out the door!!! In my book this is the best kept secret in town.

Room Tip: if you are allergic to pets or ciggerett smoke please state so, the do try to accomodate and do there best to get you what you need if possible
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank linda a
Reviewed 27 September 2011

The hotel was within 5 minutes of the airport and the complimentary shuttle was conveniently timed to our arrival and departure. The hotel is not located in a very tourist friendly area. The room was very clean and the staff friendly. The continental breakfast was very sparse with only regular coffee and perhaps a half dozen muffins available. The nearby 7 Eleven was a better option after you pass through several homeless people looking for money from customers. All in all, I think I would look elsewhere for my next overnight stay within shuttle distance from the airport.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jack76
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I get really tired of people attacking motels, airlines, cruise ships, etc., with such exaggerated negative criticism. When we travel, we look for inexpensive, clean lodging. Knghts Inn in Tukwila, Washington, near SeaTac Airport and Seattle, fits that description. We were very pleased with the service, the clean room, the prompt pick-up at the airport, and the low price. We lacked nothing we needed. Their shuttle picked us up at the airport at 8 PM on our arrival and at the end of the trip (cruise to Alaska) took us back to the airport at 4 AM. The bus stop is right across the street. No, Knights Inn is not the Taj Mahal, but neither is my home. And for those who gripe about street noise: "You're in a big city! You need to be near the airport and the bus stop. You can't have it both ways!" When we travel to Seattle, we will definitely stay here again and will suggest it to any friends visiting Seattle.

We reserved our room on line several weeks ahead of time. When we had a question about the motel's airport shuttle, we received an answer via e-mail that same day.

Room Tip: We were in room 111, which had a kitchen with table, microwave, and refrigerator. We stayed in the same room on both ends of our trip.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IndianaPeapod
Reviewed 30 August 2011

The shuttle to the Inn was dirty and run down. The cab driver was not very friendly and when asked how he was doing he replied "yup". Once we arrived-Somehow our reservation was canceled by mistake and it took over an hour and a half to figure out that it being canceled was even the problem. We then, after being told that it was the booking agencies fault for the cancelation, were stuck at this Inn. We asked to receive a ride back to the airport and the front desk man said we would have to pay the driver with cash to do so. We did not have cash and so we had to call a cab. We then had to take a cab to another hotel we found that had an available room. The Knights Inn also charged us with a $30 cancelation fee? I never stayed at the hotel, never canceled my reservation, was never even offered a room(if one was available?) and yet was charged as if it were my mistake. I would recommend never staying with this hotel. The customer service (speed and outcome) was horrible!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple