“Ate lunch here several times last summer as I worked on a rental house”
Review of The Red Hot

The Red Hot
Ranked #15 of 861 Restaurants in Tacoma
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Ate lunch here several times last summer as I worked on a rental house. Got to know the menu quite well. I like the atmosphere. Seatings a little wierd and sometimes there's no seats available but still worth the wait

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I like hot dogs, but don't love them...so I was skeptical. This place a such a great surprise! We got a variety of hot dogs, so we could share and experience different types. They were all so good!! The service was courteous and quick. I highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Close to the U of Puget Sound campus, Red Hot is a fun place to stop in for a beer and hot dog -- and to try all their amazing varieties of both.

It has a comfortable tavern feel -- the many booths are cozy.

The vegan and veggie options make it great for selective eaters. We enjoyed the Tacoma Dog, North End Dog, and the Hound Dog (yes, peanut butter and bacon!).

Thank W.H. D
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Cool bar/restaurant vibe that boasts a large beer selection. Awesome vegan options with delicious baked beans. A terrific option for a vegan hanging with meat eaters.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Parking not difficult. Street parking available. I had the Cowboy sausage dog with one of the many amber beers that were available. My son had the Big Cahuna dog. Always delicious.

Been to The Red Hot? Share your experiences!