“Good happy hour”

Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South 15th Street
Transit: Convention Center/15th & Commerce LINK light rail station. Pacific Grill is also serviced by many Pierce Transit and Sound Transit buses.
Description: Pacific Grill is Tacoma's Premier Dining Destination. Housed at the Historic Waddell Building in the heart of Downtown Tacoma, Pacific Grill is the perfect location for a delicious dinner, business lunch, Boozy Weekend Brunch or Happy Hour. Past Food & Wine Magazine Best New Chef, Gordon Naccarato, brings Tacoma & the South Sound a creative mix of New American, Seafood, Steaks & more. Enjoy Western Washington's Best Happy Hour in our Bar & Lounge!
Reviewed 22 September 2017

The place is a bit pricy but the food is good. The price is more reasonable if you get half the items or more from the happy hour menu in the bar. Happy hour seems to be most of the time. My cocktail (some type of mule) was good and well made (no discount) but similar price for a high end bar. We also had oysters, arancini, onion rings, and caesar salad. Oysters were a lot more than what I usually pay but the rest on happy hour menu. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We go here when we just need to get away from everything and everyone! Great atmosphere and awesome people!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Our server was Brie and she was wonderful. Attentive when she needed to be and left us alone to chat and enjoy our company. The food was fabulous. Even the iced tea was delicious and refreshing. Definitely going again!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The food and service was excellent. The oyster shooters were my favorite. A great spot for just drinks or a nice meal.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Wow, what a great experience. I treated myself and enjoyed a beautiful and delicious dinner all by myself. My waitress made me feel incredibly welcomed and never a bother. The food was outstanding. I chose the 'chefs choice' and loved every course! Can't wait to go back!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Been to Pacific Grill? Share your experiences!