“Great fresh, food!”

Taco Del Mar
Ranked #341 of 865 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 April 2015

i have been a Taco Del Mar fan for well over 15 years. I like the fact that you can have the layers of your taco salad customized to your own preferences.

Date of visit: March 2015

Reviewed 5 September 2012

I've had better and I've had worse. Compared to most of these types of fast food restaurants, the price here is about average, if not a bit high, but you do get a bunch of food.

Bottom-line, there is nothing here that stands out ...

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Fast food hippie taco joint. Great. I'd eat there again today if I had the time. It's within walking distance of Courtyard Tacoma.

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed 27 October 2010

My wife and I have been coming here for years. Great food and service, highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 July 2008

I don't care about the location, but they have the best, healthy burritos - this is the only "fast food" that I'll eat.

Been to Taco Del Mar? Share your experiences!