“Are They Still Open?”

Fife City Bar & Grill Incorporated
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Used to be a great lunch place, but the food became unbearable. I'm not sure they are still open. I drove by a couple weeks ago and it looked like the doors were closed.

Date of visit: December 2012

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Were here on Mother's Day for a breakfast. Menu is great and lots of specials on Mother's Day, but just had breakfast.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I'm a reasonably sophisticated foodie, having eaten at three-star Michelin restaurants in France, Le Bernadin in New York (said to be perhaps the world's best fish restaurant), and some of the finest hotels in China, just to name a few. Now, I'm not going to claim Fife City Bar and Grill falls into the above categories, but I do know good food and an excellent chef when I come across one. Fife City Bar and Grill qualifies. Really good food, really good prices (relative to the quality of food). I've eaten in far more sophisticated settings (including in Seattle), and the food here surpasses a number of those, and at much lower cost. I've been here a number of times now (including last month), and have yet to have a bad meal.

The setting, frankly, leaves much to be desired....clean, but "dated Denny's." It probably detracts from the food experience itself, as you almost find yourself lowering your expectations when you walk in. But focus on the quality food. Not fancy, not superficially sophisticated, just really solid, good food with some subtle twists from a good chef.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I had seen all the good reviews and thought this would be a nice quiet dinner after a long day. It ended up being just too ' nice' for us. We just didn't want to try any new and unusual food combinations after a long day.
Server was sweet and understanding.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2012

It was nice food . we like their burger and stake. very close to the motel . This place is abit old look

Date of visit: September 2012