“Pizza by the slice!”

Abella Pizzeria
Ranked #111 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Wasn't sure, really is a hole in the wall pizza place. Looks like the locals frequent here. Pizza was great, prices very reasonable. You can get very generous slices of pizza by the slice and they also have sandwiches and pasta. I ordered a small two topping pizza and salad. I had half a pizza for later, yum breakfast!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I popped in here on a whim while I was exploring Pacific Avenue for a place to have lunch. I am a bit fussy when it comes to pizza -- and this place totally met my hopes for a simple, tasty pepperoni pie. It is a simple restaurant, in terms of decor and seating -- but clean and comfortable, with friendly service.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Staying at a hotel nearby and found this place whilst out walking one night. Great little hole in the wall pizza place, seems to be popular with the college crowd (right next to the U W Tacoma campus). Pizza was very good (although we ordered just boring old cheese and pepperoni), and the staff super helpful.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I thought the pizza here was excellent! The price was also very fair and reasonable. I would definitely eat here again if I am in the area. The staff was friendly too.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I liked the pizza especially because it was a local shop and not a chain. The restaurant has a nice rustic atmosphere, and the staff were very friendly too.

1  Thank Rob P