“Elemental Wood Fire Pizza worth a visit….even though I didn’t have pizza!!!”
Review of Elemental Pizza

Elemental Pizza
Ranked #26 of 766 Restaurants in Tacoma
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stopped in Elemental for an early evening bite following a wedding rehearsal. I needed a break from the family and wedding party and was off solo.

I sat outside on a lovely patio and had an excellent service experience. The staff are great. I had a tasty craft cocktail, their version of an Old Fashioned. It was really good. It was wine down Wednesday so all wines were 50% off. And they have a cork and carry rule so I didn’t need to worry about finishing the entire bottle. So, for a mere $15, I got a really good bottle of rose.

I had a day of eating and drinking already and while all of their pizza’s looked really good, I went with their house chopped salad. All of their salads were equally appealing and I picked a winner with mine. Huge portion though light enough I about finished it. Lots of flavors and toppings. I got a side of bread that was a nice accompaniment for about a buck.

I didn’t get an apps, though the wood fired broccolini and cauliflower looked very enticing. I took a pass on dessert.

I would definitely return and dive into a pizza, apps and other salads. A winner for downtown Tacoma.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Pizza just average but had a great server with a very nice attitude. So cheerful and upbeat. Had nice outside seating. Inside a little dark - sort of a pub atmosphere. Would try again especially if nice weather and could sit outside.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Lunch special was good value, pizza and a salad relatively cheap. Only problem we encountered was having to wait since conference crowd all arrived at same time. Food was good and I would recommend it.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Pizza and salad were both tasty. Friendly staff and efficient service. Looks new. Very clean. Convenient location to museums and UW Tacoma campus

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Who doesn't like a good gelato after pizza, so I decided to try. The menu was easy to read thru lots of options. I picked a pizza but changed up some of the toppings without any issues. Had a lunch and salad special, it came out looking fantastic. The beet salad was a perfect compliment to the sausage and goat cheese pizza. The crust was crispy, and the pizza was perfect.